Guardian Aquatics is currently seeking new team members, no prior experience necessary!
Working as a lifeguard at Guardian Aquatics offers numerous benefits. You will have the chance to enhance your life-saving skills, develop responsibility and leadership qualities, forge new friendships, and attain a sun-kissed tan!
- Competitive hourly wage of $13-$18, based on experience and availability
- Sign-in bonus of $100
- Flexible work schedules
- A fun and rewarding work experience where you can make a positive impact on the lives of pool guests.
- Welcome all members, guests, and visitors to the pool area
- Perform rescues and follow appropriate protocols, including utilizing first aid equipment
- Regularly test water quality, adjust chemicals as necessary, and maintain accurate records
- Maintain cleanliness of the facility
- Assist with equipment maintenance and promptly report any malfunctions or issues
- Address inquiries or comments from members and guests, referring as needed
- Enforce the aquatics schedule professionally
- Complete required paperwork
- Adhere to employee standards of conduct and ethics
If you are at least 16 years old, apply today and get ready to have an unforgettable summer, while keeping our pool area safe and enjoyable for all.
Life is better at the pool!
Associated topics: lifeguard jobs, seasonal jobs, part-time jobs virginia, jobs in md, high pay fun jobs, cool jobs, no experience jobs, part-time lifeguard, summer jobs for college students