Guardian Aquatics is currently looking for motivated, organised, and friendly lifeguards to come and join our teams. Full-time and part-time positions are available.
If you do not have lifeguard certification, we’ll train you up and get you qualified so you can make a difference to your community and your career.
- $75 sign-in bonus
- Earn up to $18 per hour, depending on experience and availability
- No experience needed– we provide all training you need to become a lifeguard
Being lifeguard at Guardian Aquatics gives you the opportunity to build your life-saving skills, develop responsibility and leadership skills, make new friends, and get tanned! Our lifeguards serve as role models for our communities.
Lifeguards provide frontline supervision of our aquatic environment. Promoting and enforcing appropriate aquatic behaviour and ensuring our pools are free from hazards are important requirements of this role. As a lifeguard, you will play a key part in ensuring that strict health and safety guidelines are adhered to at all times.
- Supervising the aquatic environment and spotting potential hazards and preventing incidents
- Rescue patrons and perform appropriate follow-up procedures, including proper use of first aid equipment
- Test water quality in pools, adjust chemicals as needed, and maintain records
- Enforce the aquatics schedule in a professional manner
- Provide assistance in pool maintenance when required
- Other duties as assigned
- must be at least 16 years old
- must be able to pass Lifeguard training
- must be authorized to work in the USA
- must be motivated to work and have fun
For more information, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Life is cool by the pool. Apply now!